You heard it correctly! Westover Ranks in the Top 25 (#23) for Best Places to Work Multifamily!
Westover Strives to Maintain a Positive Work Culture!
Westover is so pleased and honored that we are included in the Best Places to Work Multifamily! The Top 50 companies found out how they ranked at the Multifamily Awards show on December 8, 2021 which was broadcasted live and could be viewed for free anywhere in the world. The Westover Companies ranked as #23 out of the top 50 companies. We are thrilled to celebrate this great accomplishment.
Westover Companies works hard to maintain a positive work culture within our communities. In order to keep residents satisfied, we work together as a team. Hard work also does not go unrecognized at Westover, we love to promote from within, as well as providing employees with appreciation events, bonuses, exceptional benefits, and more!
What Does this Mean?
The winners have been selected based on data from research through the national Best Places to Work Multifamily® program. Those who were selected to be on this list were based off companies who have surveyed employees that provided positive feedback about their work environment. This was a great accomplishment for 2022 and we are so excited to share the news with you all!
How Can I Learn More About Westover Companies?
There are so many ways you can learn more about how it is to work for Westover Companies! Check out some of the links below for information and exclusive interviews with Westover employees!
- Visit our careers page on our website! This will provide you with more information about our benefits and company culture. You will also have the option to view the latest available job positions that you can apply for today! Click here!
- Get social with us! Follow our Instagram and Facebook Page!
- Learn about all of the different types of jobs offered at Westover here on the Westover Living Blog!
- Leasing: Devin McCullough; Vilmarie Colon; Regina Feret
- Cleaning: Jeannie Claar
- Maintenance: A-Jay Whitley; Dave Wilkerson; Here is also a blog post about What You Need to Know About Being a Maintenance Tech for Westover.
- Main Office: Sierra Nyarko; Dorene Guzik; Caitlin Collins
What are you waiting for? Apply with us today and become a part of our team!